Tuesday 19 February 2013

16-year-old UK school girl has higher IQ than Einstein

A 16-year-old schoolgirl in the UK is believed to have an IQ higher than Einstein after scoring a record 161 on the Mensa brain test, according to a report.

Lauren Marbe stunned her teachers by scoring 161 on the Mensa brain test after she was entered with other pupils from her school.

The teenager loves fake tanning, having blonde highlights, manicures and getting glammed up for TOWIE parties with her friend, the 'Daily Mail' reported.

However it appears that as well as being very pretty, she also has a beautiful brain. Lauren's amazing brain test score means she is brighter than physicist Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates and even scientist Albert Einstein - who all have an IQ of 160.

Einstein never took an IQ test as none of the modern intelligence tests existed during the course of his life, but experts believe he had an IQ of around 160.


The IQ test is designed to test a range of abilities to determine the level of intelligence of the student - in the UK the average score is 100. Brainbox Lauren has been enrolled in prestigious high-IQ society Mensa, which means she is officially in the top one per cent of cleverest people in the world.

The schoolgirl says she is delighted to have 'blown away' the Essex stereotype. "It was such an achievement and I got a bit tearful to tell you the truth," Lauren, of Loughton, Essex, said.
"I was one of the last people to get my result and everybody before me had got around the 130 mark so that was the kind of result I was expecting. "My teachers knew I was quite clever because of my grades but they had always thought I was blonde and a bit ditzy. Now they keep saying I didn't realise you were that clever," the teenager added.

"I am blonde, I do wear make-up and I do go out. I love my fake tan and fake nails as well so I guess I am a bit of an Essex girl in that sense. "I love living in Essex and I'm glad that I might be able to show people that we aren't all ditzy and blonde," she said.



My Infoline,online business directory, yellow pages of india

No comments:

Post a Comment